Position: Manager, Performance Marketing
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts’ Marketing team is looking for a results-driven Manager, Performance Marketing. He or she would be working with the team responsible for the strategy, planning, and implementation of marketing initiatives across all channels for Lincoln Center’s programs including Great Performers, White Light Festival, American Songbook, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Festival, Lincoln Center Out of Doors, Live From Lincoln Center, and more. The Manager will be responsible for digital advertising across multiple properties, so interest and experience in digital marketing is key. This team is also responsible for Lincoln Center’s digital marketing strategy. He or she will report to the Director of Marketing & Audience Development.
• Plan, implement, and analyze the marketing team’s social media advertising
• Oversee and maintain the Google AdWords account
• Evaluate campaign shifts in season based on sales goals along with the performance marketing team including closely tracking digital campaigns against KPIs
• Measure and report on performance of all paid digital marketing campaigns for performance marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and more
• Support Director, Performance Marketing with advertising agency communications and campaign oversight in both traditional and digital efforts
• Collaborate with marketing team members to maintain consistent campaign messaging and share learnings from digital advertising
• Collaborate with the rest of the performance marketing team on seasonal goal-setting based on programming including exploring new third party ticketing channels, testing emerging advertising platforms, defining target audiences, and more
• Work closely with Lincoln Center’s content team to utilize content to reach campaign-specific goals
• Carry out administrative duties such as code invoices and maintain budgets
• Oversee the distribution of collateral marketing materials and planning of program-related signage
• Set marketing plan deadlines, communicating with internal and external teams
• Oversee marketing cross-promotions with outside organizations
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing with a digital focus or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience executing social media advertising and Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent writing skills with a command of grammar and style
- Experience overseeing revenue-driving campaigns and making shifts in campaigns in a fast-past environment
- Knowledge of Tessitura a plus
…excited about using data to inform marketing decisions.
…a creative problem solver.
…adaptable to work styles and personalities.
…a self-starter – you like finding easier and more efficient ways to get things done.
…interested in the arts.
…someone who feels like there is no job too small – every task counts at a non-profit organization.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Manager, Performance Marketing in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.