Position: Senior Manager, Employee Benefits and HRMS
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Senior Manager, Employee Benefits and HRMS is responsible for the design, development and administration of programs and policies for the provision of employee benefits in support of and consistent with Lincoln Center’s culture, goals and objectives. Additionally, this position serves as the lead HRMS administrator.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement strategy for administration of employee benefit plans, including but not limited to: medical/dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life & ADD insurance, retirement plans, voluntary benefits, worker’s compensation and disability insurance;
• Provide expert guidance to employees and management regarding employee benefit plans, communicate plan coverage, and assist employees with resolving complex claims;
• Serve as the department expert on compliance with Affordable Care Act (ACA) and manage reporting requirements;
• Continually assess employment benefit plans, staying abreast of industry trends, and working with outside consultants to ensure that the benefits package remains competitive, cost efficient and meaningful to employees;
• Work with the Human Resources and Payroll teams to ensure that the HR/Payroll system is properly capturing data for ACA and other benefit reporting purposes; run scheduled reports and create reports as needed.
• Analyze and assess the use and efficiency of current HRMS systems; evaluate and make recommendation on new systems and oversee implementation and integration; identify opportunities for improving processes through information systems changes and/or upgrades.
• Partner with the Finance Department on the management of the Lincoln Center Pension Plan, an employer defined benefit plan. Serve as Administrator, work with actuaries and constituent participants to ensure compliance with ERISA and plan documents;
• Serve as Plan Administrator for the Lincoln Center tax deferred 403 (b) plan. Provide oversight for the Plan Record-keeper and manage the work of outside consultants related to the administration of the plan, including periodic due-diligence with the plan fiduciaries;
• Oversee employee leaves of absence relating to FMLA, including worker’s compensation and disability;
• Manage the relationships with outside benefits consultants, as well as with the insurance carriers and external COBRA administrator;
• Provide on-going communications to employees regarding Lincoln Center’s benefit plans;
• Monitor monthly unemployment insurance statements to identify and minimize costs; respond to new claims and process requests for information.
• 5-7 years’ progressive experience in the benefits function within a complex organization, with both regular, full-time and variable hourly employees;
• Experience administering retirement plans, including defined benefit pension plans, as well as 403(b) or 401(k).
• Deep knowledge of applicable benefits related regulations, such as ACA, FMLA, worker’s compensation, disability, COBRA, etc.
• Expertise with HRMS systems; ADP/Workforce Now a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; must be able to explain plan details in a clear, easy to understand manner;
• Must be able build strong relationships with employees, constituent organizations and external carriers and consultants;
• Ability to work independently, as well as with in a collaborative team environment;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Senior Manager, Employee Benefits and HRMS in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.