Systems Operations Analyst
Lincoln Center Development Project
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
Lincoln Center Development Project (LCDP) is the department leading the planning, design and construction of the renovation of David Geffen Hall.
As the Systems Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining LCDP’s network infrastructure and service desk analysis and will provide support to a 30-60 persons’ design and construction office. The Systems Operations Analyst will have a dual reporting structure, reporting to both the Chief Operating Officer of the Lincoln Center Development Project and the Director of Infrastructure and Support for LCPA. The Systems Operations Analyst will be the central technology support for LCDP. In doing so, they will be responsible for design, system testing, and documentation, as well as analyzing costs and making recommendations for technology services. Additionally, they must be able to work within potentially strict guidelines, in terms of both time and tangible requirements, provided by LCDP.
In addition to possessing a strong foundation and knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and hardware, the ideal candidate must be adept at investigating problems and finding creative, efficient, and effective solutions.
Our incoming Systems Operations Analyst must also possess strong interpersonal skills. The nature of our project necessitates communication and collaboration with a variety of external and internal constituents and it is essential our Systems Operations Analyst operate with a strong customer service orientation and excel in partnering with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Provide level 2 technical support for LCDP internal users (including stakeholders working locally in New York and internationally in Canada and England).
• Provide support for computer hardware, software, printers, phones, and peripheral equipment. This also includes audio visual, video conferencing and collaboration equipment.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to desktops, laptops, network access, MS Office including Skype for Business (Lync), MS Windows 7, 8 and 10, VPN, Citrix, and SaaS based systems.
• Follow-up on outstanding incidents and escalations to ensure timely and effective resolution.
• Provide one-on-one instruction to users on new applications.
• Research information for users on applications and peripherals as required.
• Hit monthly Service Level Agreement metrics and provide reports to substantiate.
• Responsible for vendor management to include maintaining licenses.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
• Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
• Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
• Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
• Work closely with LCPA IT Department.
• Technical degree or diploma and/or equivalent business experience.
• 3+ years of combined service desk and technical IT experience.
• Strong communication and phone skills; excellent customer service, analytical and problem solving skills a must.
• Flexible and adaptable, with proven problem solving abilities.
• Strong support knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft operating systems, Server operating systems, mobile devices, Active Directory and Exchange (O365).
• Team player qualities including integrity, accountability, and ability to take initiative are highly valued.
• Industry certificates a plus (i.e. A+, Network+, Server+, MCP, HDI & ITIL).
• Cloud Support experience would be an asset.
• Experience with Wyse Thin Clients, VMWare, Cisco and Citrix environment is preferred.
• Experience with wired and wireless LANs with VPN/remote access.
• Experience or familiarity with architectural software Autodesk’s AEC Collection to include Revit and AutoCAD, 3D software such as Rhino, Bluebeam and Adobe Suite of products is desired
• Experience with Multi-VLAN Networks with data and VoIP.
• Must be reliable, punctual and available for flexible work hours. Project will entail working with designers from countries across multiple time zones.
• Must be willing and able to work in an open collaborative work space.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Systems Operations Analyst, LCDP in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.