Temporary Seasonal House Seat Coordinator (Mostly Mozart Festival)
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
The Mostly Mozart Festival is a multi-disciplinary summer festival at Lincoln Center, inspired by the genius of Mozart and including works by Mozart’s predecessors, contemporaries, related successors, and the music of our own time. Lincoln Center’s Programming Department oversees all aspects of the festival, from conceiving of artistic and musical concepts and themes to determining programs, hiring artists, and producing the concerts.
The Temporary Seasonal House Seat Coordinator for the Mostly Mozart Festival will work directly with the Associate Producer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Coordinate with artist representatives and industry for house seat requests and orders
* Prepare and submit house seat orders to venue box offices
* Work concert duty (evenings/weekends) to support the box office and front of house
* Coordinate ticketing needs of LCPA internal departments (including development, press, and marketing) and communicate such to venue box offices
* Keep records related to house seat orders and internal ticketing processes
* Run reports using ticketing software
* Provide other general administrative assistance as needed
* Administrative support and customer service experience
* Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work with great accuracy under pressure, high volume, and tight deadlines
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong PC computer skills in Excel and databases. Arts Vision or similar databases a plus.
* Interest in the performing arts and/or classical music knowledge is desirable
* Bachelor’s degree in arts-related program or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Able to work flexible schedule; some evenings/weekends required during the Mostly Mozart Festival. 35-40 hours/week (Mon-Fri) before the Festival; 40+ hours/week during the Festival (including evening/weekend schedule).
Approximate start/end dates are May 22nd-August 25th
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Temporary Seasonal House Seat Coordinator (Mostly Mozart Festival) in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.